Aimed at building a better world for people of all beliefs, the annual MBA Faith & Belief at Work case competition brings awareness to how including the faith and belief systems of a diverse workforce can lead to optimal business outcomes. MBA programs come from around the world to address current challenges facing leaders regarding faith and belief in the workplace.
We are grateful to partner with our sponsors and participating schools to increase dialogue about faith and belief at work. This includes discussing innovative ways to create inclusive work environments, strengthen the workplace through diversity and expression of faiths, and find solutions to current challenges.
- Bring a team of four from your MBA program to compete.
- Attend with an MBA team as the faculty sponsor.
- Register (once registration opens).
- Be a sponsor.
- (Past sponsors include Equinix, American Airlines, and PayPal.)
- Attend with a sponsoring company as a recruiter.
- Be a judge for the case competition.
- For information about participating, sponsoring, or recruiting, contact the MBA event coordinator, Kirsten Kelly, at email@example.com.
In addition to the case competition, the event includes opportunities to network, participate in workshops, and hear from guest speakers.
- 2024: February 7-10 (Provo, Utah)
- 2023: February 15-19 (Provo, Utah)
- 2023 Teams and Presentations: Baylor University, Boston University, Brigham Young University, Iowa State University, Northwestern University, Oklahoma State University, University of Arkansas, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Utah, and Washington University in St. Louis.