The BYU Marriott MBA career management team partners with BYU Marriott MBA students to help you realize your professional goals.
Keys to placement success:
- Students take personal accountability for their internships and full-time job searches. Essentially, a student’s search begins with application to the BYU Marriott MBA program.
- The BYU Marriott MBA career management team provides critical tools and resources to assist in building skills necessary in the search process.
- Individual coaching, workshops, seminars, and boot camps to teach skills, including the following:
- Writing high-quality résumés and cover letters that get results
- Adapting to different interview types
- Building a powerful LinkedIn profile that will get noticed
- Networking effectively
- Successfully conducting off-campus job searches
- Access to and support for job fairs on and off campus, exposing students to opportunities with top companies
- Trips to specific regions to visit top firms at their offices
- One-on-one mentoring to help navigate individual challenges in the job search
- An extensively organized student-coaching program to aid all first-year students in their internship searches