Being admitted to the BYU Marriott MBA program is the beginning of a transformative journey. Your journey starts here!
If you’re ready to change your career, build lifelong friendships, and master new skills, we invite you to begin the application process today. The BYU MBA program is not only one of the top-ranked programs in the country but also one where individual growth, group collaboration, and career transformation are important aspects of the experience.
In the BYU Marriott School of Business you’ll find yourself surrounded by smart, driven students from all over the world. Your professors and classmates will push you to expand your thinking, leadership, and communication in ways you’ve never experienced. BYU’s culture of collaboration, teamwork, and success creates an environment that where transformation occurs. This intensive two-year program is designed to help you discover your passion, build on your strengths, earn the respect of others, and set you on a course to realize your full potential.
Discovering the BYU MBA
Learn from students, alumni, and faculty just what makes BYU Marriott MBA so distinctive and valuable to them. Online and on-campus admissions events will help you discover how BYU can enhance your life and career.
If you are interested in pursuing a BYU MBA, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to attend an information session before you apply. Attending an information session can give you an edge in your application and beyond.
- Ask questions and get additional information about the program and application process from the admissions staff and current students.
- Learn more about what the admissions committee is looking for in qualified candidates and how to prepare a competitive application.
Lunch with an MBA and Class Visits
Do you want to see what it’s like to be a BYU MBA student? If so, we invite you to join us on campus for a class and lunch visit. This is a unique opportunity to:
- Attend one of our core MBA classes, learn from our world-class faculty, and experience what it will be like as a BYU MBA student
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with current second-year MBA students and hear their insights and stories
- Explore our beautiful campus and facilities and feel the spirit of BYU
You can even schedule an opportunity to speak with Shawn Butler, Director of Recruiting for BYU MBA Programs.
As you begin to prepare your application to the program make sure to thoroughly review the following:
- BYU MBA Admissions Criteria
- Application Deadlines
- Early Admissions Program for college seniors
- International Applicant Requirements