The BYU MBA Career Management Team partners with top companies to develop successful recruiting strategies vital to the successful placement of BYU MBA students.
Post a Job
To post a job for a current BYU MBA student, please click here.
Extending an Offer
BYU MBA students’ April graduation date is sooner than most and can have a significant impact on recruiting efforts. To provide students sufficient time to make an informed and thoughtful decision, please follow these guidelines for extending offers:
Fall Semester Recruiting
- Second-year offers from internships: Offer open until 1 November or for four weeks, whichever is later
- Second-year offers from interviews (no internship): Offer open until 15 December or for four weeks, whichever is later
- First-year internship offers: Offer open until 15 December or for four weeks, whichever is later
Winter Semester Recruiting (Beginning in January)
- Second-year full-time offers: Offer open for four weeks
- First-year internship offers: Offer open for four weeks
To download the Offer Guidelines click here: Marriott School MBA Offer Guidelines
Rescinding an Offer
In the event that a firm must withdraw an offer, please contact Sam Dunn, BYU MBA Career Management director, or Shawna Gygi, BYU MBA Career Management assistant director, prior to discussing the issue with the student. Doing so as soon as possible will help Career Management offer the best assistance to the firm and the student.
Contact BYU MBA Career Management
Phone: (801) 422-1928
Email: Sam Dunn