Complete the following two required courses as well as all other required BS IS/MISM courses:
- IS 537: Data Structures and Algorithms (this is not required of all MISM students and is included as one of your eighteen required electives for the MISM)
- IS 552: MISM Capstone (project should integrate as many of the concepts of the development track classes as is practical)
Complete two of the following elective courses, plus three additional electives, for a total of fifteen credit hours (eighteen MISM electives with IS 590R required by the development track):
- IS 520: Spreadsheet and DB Automation Programming
- IS 542: Web Development
- IS 543: Mobile Platform Development – iOS
- IS 590R: Mobile Platform Development – Android
- IS 566: Advanced Database
- IT 355: Human Computer Interaction
- IT 410: Advanced Web Technologies
- Additional development courses as approved by the track coordinator and the MISM program advisor.
All other MISM required elective coursework hours remain the same as the non-track program. Not all classes are offered every semester.