Undergraduate Advisement Center
We are here to help students enrich their educational experience.
Our goal is to help you prepare to enter BYU Marriott School of Business; understand academic requirements, university tools and resources; and support you in your path to successful graduation. We encourage you to meet with us early and often.
We provide several services. Visit us to:
- Learn about BYU Marriott majors and minors
- Prepare for the application process to limited-enrollment programs
- Connect with BYU Marriott clubs and extracurricular activities
- Plan GE, religion, degree requirements and electives
- Navigate university registration tools
- Clarify business transfer requirements
Undergraduate Programs Office & Advisement Center
BYU Marriott School of Business
Provo, UT 84602
Virtual Advisement Center:
BYU Marriott’s Undergraduate Advisement Office will be open Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You are welcome to call 801-422-4285, email firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you have questions regarding the following areas, please contact the advisor directly:
- (801) 422-4285
- Zoom https://byu.zoom.us/j/91448340478 (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)