Participation in BYU Marriott student organizations is a must for students who want to increase their knowledge and network outside the classroom.
For accounting students, these organizations include:
- The Pre-Business Student Association is devoted to educating and preparing pre-business students to discover the right BYU Marriott major and future career.
- Accounting Society
- The Accounting Society improves the lives and career prospects of its members by promoting professional attitudes and behaviors, scholastic excellence, and a sense of loyalty and community.
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
- The primary objective of Beta Alpha Psi is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field.
- Women of the SOA (WSOA)
- Women of the SOA enables women to improve themselves and their families, workplaces, and communities with the skills gained in the School of Accountancy.
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- The Institute of Management Accountants is focused on serving students interested in or currently pursuing a career in business, accounting, or finance.
- BYU Marriott hosts numerous clubs that allow exploration across many functions and industries.