The BYU chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) started in 2012 and is an organization for business, accounting, and finance students interested in jobs and opportunities in corporate finance.
The BYU chapter of the IMA assists students in learning about corporate finance and internal accounting methods. IMA objectives include:
- Building peer networks of professional relationships
- Providing a platform for students to develop business and life skills
- Creating an environment where students can learn about and prepare for career opportunities in business
- Offering events and activities through which members can impact their community
- Helping students prepare for and obtain the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification
Join the Club
To get involved, visit BYU IMA’s CareerLaunch page or send an email.