Marketing and Global Supply Chain
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Rebekah Brau is an assistant professor of Global Supply Chain Management in the Marriott School of Business at Brigham Young University. Her research passions include the value creation of analytics in supply chains and the integration of model forecasts and human judgment. Her research has received the Doctoral Dissertation Award and first place for the Best Practical Application from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). Her research has also been nominated for the Chan Hahn Best Paper Award as well as the Best Student Paper Award at the Academy of Management (AOM). She has been an invited presenter at companies such as Walmart International and Plug and Play Tech Center.
Rebekah received her PhD in Supply Chain Management from the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. She also received her MS in Instructional Psychology and Technology as well as her BS in Business Management from Brigham Young University. She is an active participant in professional organizations such as the Academy of Management (AOM), the Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP), the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI), and the Production and Operations Management Society (POMS).
- "Shipping Surcharges and LSQ: Pricing the Last Mile", International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, Edition 6, Volume 50, Pages 667-691, Emerald Group Publishing Ltd., 2020
- "Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA): A Supply Chain Management Learning Activity", Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, Edition 1, Volume 17, Pages 6-32, 2019
- Chan Hahn Best Paper Award Finalist, Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) Division, Academy of Management (AOM), 2021
- Doctoral Dissertation Award, Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP), 2021
- Best Student Paper Award Finalist, Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) Division, Academy of Management (AOM), 2020
- First Place for Best Practical Application Poster, Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP), 2018
- Walton Doctoral Fellowship, Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas, 2017