The BYU Marriott alumni directory is an excellent resource for everything from looking up former classmates to seeing which fellow alumni work in a specific area. You can also look alumni up by company or industry if you are researching a particular company.
To update your personal information, click here or call the BYU Alumni office at 1-800-437-4663. Note that updates can take up to one week to appear in the directories.
Where BYU Marriott Alumni Reside
*Includes those who have completed at least 24 credit hours
BYU Management Society
With chapters located around the world, BYU Management Society promotes moral and ethical leadership through regular events and activities. Click for the BYU Management Society website.
Connect with the school and our alumni by choosing “BYU Marriott School of Business” in the education section of your LinkedIn profile.
Once you’ve added BYU Marriott to your profile, you’ll be added to the alumni database on the official LinkedIn page where you can quickly and easily search for BYU Marriott alumni. Filters include location, company, job function, and more.
Broaden your network and help others along the way!
As a BYU Marriott School of Business alum, you are invited to join BYU Connect—Brigham Young University’s official networking and mentorship platform. It’s free to join, and we welcome all alumni!
With BYU Connect, you can:
- Network: Meet other seasoned professionals in our network of global BYU alumni and friends
- Mentor: Help current BYU students, or find your own mentor
- Search and Post Jobs: Access an experienced-level job board
- Share Ideas: Through groups and discussion boards
- Meet up: With easy scheduling and video call features
- Use Tools: To research, find top-hiring companies, offer internships and experiential learning, improve your resume, calculate salaries and costs of living, and more
- Visit connect.byu.edu and sign in with your BYU Net ID, or use an email address if you do not have a BYU Net ID
- Answer the prompted questions regarding career interest and expertise
- If applicable, sync your LinkedIn account to your profile for convenience
- Choose how often you would like to be contacted by students
- Join the BYU Marriott School of Business group and other applicable groups
- Begin connecting with others within the BYU community
How is BYU Connect different from LinkedIn?
Although it may sound similar to LinkedIn, BYU Connect offers a greater level of neighborly support. Connect with others in the BYU community (alumni, students, and friends) who share in your values. Chat about goals and career experiences, brainstorm entrepreneurial opportunities, discover more about others’ companies and industries, find a mentor or be a mentor to help students win internships and to assist graduates in landing a great job. BYU Connect connects you to all the major job sites and gives you access to job listings.
For the best networking experience, we recommend you join both BYU Connect and LinkedIn. While on LinkedIn, make sure to follow the Brigham Young University Marriott School of Business page.