We all wish we could gather in person at the Marriott Center for convocation to cheer for and congratulate each BYU Marriott graduate. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has interfered with us physically getting together this year, every BYU Marriott program has made a unique plan to celebrate graduation. Please join the party.
Virtual Convocations—23 April 2021
- Each BYU Marriott program will hold a virtual convocation on Friday, 23 April 2021.
- 2 p.m.—Accounting, ExDM, Global Supply Chain, Information Systems, MAcc, Marketing, MBA, MISM, MPA, TRM
- 3 p.m.—Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, HRM, Strategy
- 4 p.m.—Executive MPA
- Programs will contact their graduating students with specific details. If you have questions, please contact your program office.
Cap and Gown Rental
- If you would like to order a cap and gown for photo opportunities, you can order them through BYU Alumni before 31 March.
- Early bird pricing has been extended through 31 March.
Tanner Building Photo Opportunities
- The Deans Office has created unique photo experiences for graduates inside the Tanner Building.
- Students are encouraged to take advantage of these unique photo opportunities until 5 May.
Social Media Recognition
- Use #byumarriottgrad to share your celebration with the college.
- Use #byugrad to share your celebration with the university.
- Check out how BYU Marriott graduates are celebrating on social media.
BYU Marriott Convocation Program Acknowledgment
- Graduates can commemorate their graduation celebration with a digital keepsake of Dean Madrian”s remarks to the class of 2021, along with a list of those in their fellow graduation class.
- Graduates will receive two separate mailings during summer 2021—one with their diploma and a second with their diploma cover along with a copy of the BYU Marriott convocation program.
- Please make sure your “mailing address” is up to date in the BYU directory.
- After your degree is posted, please allow for three to eight weeks for diplomas to be mailed out.