To view contact information, verify you are human below:
McKenzie Rees joined BYU Marriott in 2021. Her research focuses on the situational factors that encourage employees to engage in behavior that is inconsistent with their own, and the organization's, values, as well as strategies that organizations and leaders can implement to mitigate such behavior. In recent years, she has focused specifically on the situational factors that women uniquely face in the workplace and looked at solutions that can be implemented with ethical leadership.
McKenzie received her Ph.D. from the University of Utah in 2015. Prior to joining the faculty at BYU, she was at the University of Notre Dame and Southern Methodist University.
- Organizational Behavior, University of Utah, 2015
- Economics, Utah State University, 2007
- Marketing, Utah State University, 2007
- International Association for Conflict Management (IACM) — 2012–0
- Academy of Management — 2010–0
Academic - Post-Secondary
- Assistant Professor, Southern Methodist Univesity, 2017–2021
- Research Scholar, University of Notre Dame, 2015–2017