Marketing and Global Supply Chain
Whitmore Global Business Center
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Born and raised in Lancaster, England. Served in the Utah, Provo Mission
(1997-99). Undergraduate at BYU in Business Management (2003). Work assignments in the USA, UK, Ireland, and Holland. MBA (2008) at Henley Business School in England. 2008 began teaching adjunct classes at BYU, International Marketing, International Business and Global Supply Chain and Operations. Hired full-time academic year 2011-2012 to teach International Business, Global Supply Chain, and Operation Management.
Four great kids, twins Luke and Chloe (13), Logan (10) and Lexie (9).
Wonderful and supportive wife, Brooke. Married 20 years. Enjoy reading British history and anything related to people and places. Follows Liverpool Football Club, along with England and BYU Rugby.
- Academy of Management — 2015
- Harvard Law School - Program on Negotiation — Hosted by Harvard seeks to promote international negotiation. — 2014
- "Did we Grow too Fast?", Edition Nov/Dec 2019, Harvard Business Review, Cambridge, MA, 2019
- Excellence in Online Teaching Award, BYU Independent Study, 2017
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Marketing & Global Supply Chain Department, 2017
- Merril J. Bateman Award Finalist, Marriott School of Management, 2015
- MSB Behavioral Health Committee — Committee/Council Chair — September 2019
- Adjunct Faculty Committee — Committee/Council Member — January 2019
- Action for Healthy Kids — January 2019
- FEPRA — May 2018–August 2018