The GBC promotes three competitions each year, inviting BYU students to showcase their international business acumen, hone their language skills, and network with international business professionals.
For more information about the competitions, click on the following links:
- Business Language Case Competition
- Teams of students from universities across the country gather to compete in either the Spanish or Mandarin Chinese categories of this case competition
- CUIBE International Business Case Competition
- BYU sends one team a year to the Consortium of Undergraduate International Business Education International Business Case Competition held at Northeastern University in Boston. Students interested in participating can email here.
- New Venture Challenge – Global Category
- Student entrepreneurs showcase their startups in this competition sponsored by the Rollins Center.