CC Form 137-R

This gives the government access to your student records. In Part I where indicated print your First name, Middle Initial, and Last name. If not already listed, print the name of the school you are attending. When printing the name of your parents put their first and last name (example: John & Mary Doe). If your parents are divorced, print the first and last name of each parent (example: John Doe & Mary Smith). Sign and date Part I. Part II at the bottom of the form (declination of parental access) is optional, but if you want to deny parental access to your records through ROTC then list the name of the school you are attending and also sign and date Part II.

Download Form View Sample Form