Here at the BYU Marriott School of Business, our goal is to provide you with a seamless, efficient, and tailored recruiting experience to meet your hiring needs. We understand the busy nature of your role and have simplified our process to help speed things up. If you are looking to hire students, please go to Handshake. Your requests are important to us, so we promise to review your postings and have them approved within three business days.
Full-time, part-time, internship, entry-level, and experienced/alumni positions may be posted; summer and/or seasonal sales positions will not be accommodated.
All positions and employers are subject to approval by recruiter support and must meet the following guidelines:
- Clearly state in writing the level of compensation (internships must clearly state paid or unpaid)
- Not engaged in business primarily in the sale, production or distribution of beer, alcohol, coffee, or tobacco
- Not deal primarily with gaming (gambling), pornography, and similar activities
- Not advertise their services and/or products in a manner inconsistent with the BYU Honor Code
- Not require fees or start-up costs of applicant; all such fees shall be paid by employer