The BYU Marriott MBA career management team partners with BYU Marriott MBA students to help them realize their professional goals. Career placement for the BYU Marriott MBA class of 2021 was above 96 percent within ninety days of graduation.
There are two critical keys to placement success:
- Students take personal accountability for their internship and full-time job search. Essentially, a student’s search begins with application to the BYU Marriott MBA program.
- The BYU Marriott MBA career management team provides critical tools and resources to assist in building skills necessary in the search process.
As partners in career management, the team provides the following services:
- Individual coaching, workshops, seminars, and bootcamps to teach skills such as:
- Writing high-quality résumés and cover letters that get results
- Adapting to different interview types
- Building a powerful LinkedIn profile that will get noticed
- Networking effectively
- Successfully conducting off-campus job searches
- Access and support for job fairs on-campus and off-campus, exposing students to opportunities with top companies
- Trips to specific regions to visit top firms in their offices
- One-on-one mentoring to help navigate individual challenges in the job search
- An extensively organized student-coaching program to aid all first-year students in their internship search
The BYU Marriott MBA career management team has worked hard to build relationships with world-renowned organizations in a broad array of industries and geographies and has decades of experience working with MBA students.